Ceri Higgins writes:

>I am searching articles/books on Hollywood and transnationalism.  This
>includes US studio/producers' relationships to non-US cinemas in terms of
>production agreements, support and finance (specifically Mexico and Latin
>America) and the role and effect of non-US immigrants to Hollywood,
>particularly in the period 1930-1950.

A starting point for the US/European perspective on this can be found in
David Puttnam, 'The Undeclared War' and Higson & Maltby (eds.), 'Film
Europe & Film America'.  Both contain enough further references to keep you
in the library for quite a long time, if you feel so inclined...

Leo

Dr. Leo Enticknap
School of Arts and Media/Northern Region Film & Television Archive
University of Teesside
Middlesbrough
TS1 3BA
United Kingdom