In advance of Bill Condon's allegedly white-washed upcoming biopic
Kinsey (2004), I am looking for a copy of the BBC documentary Secret
History: Kinsey's Paedophiles, which aired in the UK in Dec. 1998.  The
BBC film examines the sexual abuse and torture of infants and children
that went into Kinsey's research.  It's been suggested that I contact
Dr. Judith Reisman, Kinsey's chief detractor, but if anyone else knows
where I could obtain a copy of the film (viewable in the US), please let
me know.  It appears not to have aired in the US.
Thanks,

---
Jonathan A. Cullum
Auburn University