Hi,

I have a Crime, Mystery and Detection website which is really a huge
bibliography.  There are a few citations for Law and Order.  Go to:
http://www.brocku.ca/crimiefictioncanada

Select the TV box and type Law and Order into the keywords.  You will see a
few articles.  I am also co-editor of the Landmarks in Television series
from Wayne State University.  We have someone working on a monograph on Law
and Order and hopefully it will be out later this year.  The first book in
the series, which is on Disney Television, has just come out.  J.P. Telotte
is the author.

best
Jeannette