If anyone sees any old videos for sale that have contest info on them
other than the list at the bottom, please let me know.  I'm sending
my dad after a couple I saw back home but neglected to pick up, if
they haven't been sold.

The following five were in a paper I wrote recently that the prof
suggested for possible publicaion:

Money Hunt:  The Mystery of the Missing Link (David Hemmings, 1984)
Treasure:  In Search of the Golden Horse (Sheldon Renan, 1984)
The Gold Key (Richard G. Kutok, 1985)
Hey Vern, Win $10,000! (John R. Cherry III, 1987)
Million Dollar Mystery (Richard Fleischer, 1987)

I suspect I've missed a few, but these are the only ones I'm certain
about.

Scott