Kino is going to press with our new 2004 dvd/video catalogue
If you want a copy and ARE NOT A CURRENT SCS MEMBER ( we buy the list) and don't think you
are already on the list. Please e mail directly AT MY OFFFICE E MAIL [log in to unmask]

I  would appreciate any imput as to if you guys think that the Modern Language Assocation
for film studies would also be worth getting.

Highlights include 5 Kieslowski films, Love Me Tonight ( coming at the end of Nov.) Restored
versions of Lang's SPIES & WOMAN , Pagnol's Fanny Trilogy and lots of other goodies.

Jessica Rosner