Hi everybody,

I would like to take your opinion about a study of "music as an image in cinema". This study will contain generally "musical genius, music and madness, genre (classical, tango, jazz, rock etc.)"

These are some of movies which i choose for the study:

La Pianist-Haneke, Shine-Scott Hicks, Voices from the lock Room-Malcolm Clarke, Piano-jane Campion, Amadeus-Milos Forman, Immortal beloved-Bertrand rose, Tous le matin du monde-Alain Corneau, Pianist-Polanski, Song without end –Charles Vidor,  Paganini Kinski, Hillary and Jackie–Anand Tucker, The Music Lovers-Ken Russel, Spring Symphony-Peter Schamon, Mahler–Ken Russel, Un coeur en hiver-Sautet,  Blue-Kieslowski,  Besieged-Bertolucci, Glenn Gould-Francois Girard,    Meeting Venus-Szabo, Taking Sides-Szabo, Round Midnight-Tavernier, Bird-Eastwood, Bueno Vista Social club–Wenders, Velvet Goldmine-Todd Haynes, The Doors-Oliver Stone, Mo Better Blues-Spike Lee , Mr. Holland’s Opus, Together-Chen Kaige, Madam Souzatzka, Music of the Heart–Wes Craven,  Red Violin-Girard, The Legend of 1900-Tornatore, M.Butterfly-David Cronenberg, Farinelli Il Castrato, M. Butterfly-Crononberg, Aria, Diva-Beneix, Farewell My Concubine (1993) –C. Kaige, Paris Blues-Martin Ritt, The Wall, Hair, Doors, Tangos:
 The Exile of Gardel-Solanas...

Please advise me if you think another movies which must be in the list. Thanks for your help.