I recently added the family film _The Little Magician and the Bad Mark_ (box title: "The Little Magician") to my video collection.  It is an East German film dubbed in English.  Copyrighted 1985 by the Londonderry Company and 1976 by DEFA.  It was directed by Erwin Stanka.  I had to add it to the IMDb because it's so obscure.  They did not have it under the German title and want me to provide it, but there's no clue anywhere.  Does anyone know anything about this film, especially those of you in Europe?

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall
Theatre & Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"But since in fact we see that avarice, anger, envy, pride, sloth, lust and stupidity commonly profit far beyond humility, chastity, fortitude, justice and thought, and have to choose, to be human at all...why then perhaps we *must* stand fast a little--even at the risk of being heroes." --Sir Thomas More, _A Man for All Seasons_, by Robert Bolt