There are now several graduate programs in film/tv film archiving. Both UCLA
and NYU have master's programs in place. A similar program exists in England
at East Anglia. Eastman House offers a non academic certificate for a one
year training program.

For further information the student should look at the AMIA (Association of
Moving Image Archivists) website, and join their LISTSERV.

<A HREF=""></A>

The Moving Image. Journal of AMIA

To sign off Screen-L, e-mail [log in to unmask] and put SIGNOFF Screen-L
in the message.  Problems?  Contact [log in to unmask]