From: Mark Langer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 08:45:59 -0500
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Dystopian cinema

I'm planning to devote a short segment of an introductory course to
"Dystopian
Cinema", and am looking for some readings that are appropriate for students
at the
first-year university level to assign.  The films that I am showing are A
CLOCKWORK ORANGE, BRAZIL and THE MATRIX.  Any suggestions?

Mark Langer