Does anyone know where I can get this?  Douglas Davis created it, and his website is no longer available.  I have a FAX number for him, but I don't have convenient access to a FAX machine for what is likely a waste of time.  I think he wanted $200 a copy before.  It's a 20 minute film done in the style of the tryptich of Abel Gance's Napoleon, with that story on one screen, The Wizard of Oz on another, and The Maltese Falcon on the other.  I don't know if he shot new material or pasted the Hollywood productions together.  He got Diane Keaton to narrate.  I tried to get it through ILL to no avail.

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall
Theatre & Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"But since in fact we see that avarice, anger, envy, pride, sloth, lust and stupidity commonly profit far beyond humility, chastity, fortitude, justice and thought, and have to choose, to be human at all...why then perhaps we *must* stand fast a little--even at the risk of being heroes." --Sir Thomas More, _A Man for All Seasons_, by Robert Bolt