I'm sure my friend Sasha at Twonky Video
http://www.neetstuff.com/TwonkyVideo/TwonkySearch.asp?searchCode=Null
could find you at least a VHS copy of the original Gojira. I happen to
have a copy and am looking for the original of the second Gojira movie.
Sasha can find just about anything you might want.
--
I wanted to try that Jared guy's "Subway diet," but since I don't live
near a Subway, I had to improvise. Eight months later, I'm sad to report

http://www.bonestructure.net

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite