> the 1948 Paramount case decision by the US Supreme Court.  See Tino
> Balio's THE AMERICAN FILM INDUSTRY, among others, for more details.  My
> own web server is down right now, but you should be able to find a
> number of sites online that mention the case as well.

I found http://www.cobbles.com/simpp_archive/1film_antitrust.htm

and the text, but I had just mailed my paper to the prof.

DeCSS etc, I say there, that something like this antitrust thing
might happen to DVDs etc too, or not. Sotosay as a vague end, end open.

The dynamics of history..

Reimerdes etc, maybe it was just to early for the Supreme Court.

Thanks,

H.