From: Ron Leming [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 2:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chinese cinema

Does anyone have any knowledge of accessible reference material on the
history of Chinese film making? I'm particularly interested in the
development of the kung fu and horror genres, but I'd also like to know
the beginnings of Chinese film making, or at least Hong Kong film
making.
--
When you eat a man's dog, don't expect an antelope.

http://www.bonestructure.net

----
To sign off Screen-L, e-mail [log in to unmask] and put SIGNOFF
Screen-L