Hi there,

For Hong Kong/Kung Fu cinema keep an eye out for Leon Hunt's book (out soon)
'Kung Fu Cult Masters' (Wallflower Press/Columbia University Press). He also
teaches horror and Hong Kong here at Brunel, and has published a number of
other essays on HK cinema

Paul

Paul Ward
Lecturer in Film and Television Studies