Hi,

I'm applying for my MA in Film Studies this fall, and I was wondering if there
is any sort of definitive list of film studies departments (primarily in the
US & Canada) lurking somewhere on the web. As of yet, I seem unable to locate
any.

Alternately, can anyone recommend websites where the budding film scholar/grad
student-to-be can find some sort of lowdown graduate film studies?? There's
lots on production, but what about the critical side?

Cheers,
Kelly Shindler