Press Release:  06.01.02
(Greetings From Planet Telluride)
------------------------

Dear Independent Filmmakers, Screenwriters, and Indie Cinema Aficionados,

We are *extending* our "Call For Entries" to:  July 1, 2002

------------ PLEASE NOTE:

We need to RECEIVE *all* entries (not 'postmarked') by:  July 1, 2002.

-------- ENTER ONLINE:

http://tellurideindiefest.com

Just click on "Year 2002 Entry Forms" - and you are on your way!

------------ ANNOUNCEMENT DATE:

We will announce our *selections* on:  August 1, 2002

-------- FESTIVAL PASSES:

Special ADVANCE Festival Passes for Telluride IndieFest 2002 (Aug. 30 - Sept. 2)
are *now* available!

Please go to:

http://tellurideindiefest.com/indipass.html

and order yours today!

------------ TRAVEL AND LODGING:

Please call Telluride and Mountain Village Visitor Services (toll free):

1-888-783-0258

and they will hook you right up with everything (airfare, lodging, etc).

-------- SEE YOU IN THE BEAUTIFUL TELLURIDE SUMMER TIME!

We look forward to receiving and previewing your entries - and, we hope to see some
of you on Planet Telluride for the BIG event (Aug. 30 - Sept. 2)!

Film and Write On,

Michael Carr
Director:  Telluride IndieFest

http://tellurideindiefest.com

Showcasing the *best* independent films and screenplays in the world!

----- Removes:

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite