GenevaHi everyone, Here's a few oddball choices for fictional TV Presidential Portrayals: **DAG, a 2000-2001 comedy on NBC about a secret service agent (David Alan Grier) who is assigned to protect the First Lady (played by Delta Burke). Occasionally the President would make an appearance. **The Secret Life of Desmond Pfeiffer, UPN from 1998. A "wacky" (and I assume crass, although I never saw the show) portrayal of Abraham Lincoln. **Super President: an animated cartoon from 1967 (which I remember watching as a kid, actually). Super President is about a super-powered President who fights crime, believe it or not. You can read more about it at: http://www.alphalink.com.au/~roglen/super_president.htm Or check out titles of individual episodes at The Big Cartoon Database: http://www.bcdb.com/ Hope this helps! Matt >Hi, >I'm researching the American President in fictional television. In addition >to the "West Wing," "That's My Bush" and "Mr. President," are there any that >I'm missing? >Thanks, >Melissa Crawley Matt McAllister e-mail: [log in to unmask] Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies Department of Communication Studies, Virginia Tech Blacksburg, VA 24061-0311 USA ph: 540-231-9830 fax: 540-231-9817 ---- Online resources for film/TV studies may be found at ScreenSite http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite