I have a graduate student interested in tracking down a film he believes
dates from the late 60s titled, as he remembers it, "Brown Eyes, Blue Eyes"
(or perhaps vice versa). Apparently the film documents a strange
sociological experiment in an elementary school class in which children
with blue eyes were separated from children without them and told they had
intellectual abilities superior to other students in the class.

Does anyone know anything about this film (I don't), and if it is available
on video? Many thanks in advance.

Sam Umland
University of Nebraska at Kearney