In a message dated 8/29/00 12:03:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< DEAR ALAN AND OTHERS,

THE CALL FOR PAPERS BELOW IS FOR ONE AREA WITHIN A
LARGER CONFERENCE.  THERE ARE ALSO AREAS FOR FILM,
FILM AND LITERATURE, FILM ADAPTATIONS, AND THEN THERE
ARE OTHER AREAS WHERE FILM IS COVERED.

SO...PLEASE JOIN UP...THE OTHER AREAS WILL SOON BE POSTED
ON THE ORGANIZATION'S WEB SITE..

http://www2.okstate.edu/swpca

THANKS FOR NOTICING...

Peter Rollins, Program Chair

 Shouldn't this conference be called Film and American History?

 Alan Wright
 Department of Theatre and Film Studies
 University of Canterbury
 Christchurch