on 7/19/00 11:44 PM, Scott Andrew Hutchins at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I have never been able to find an answer if this is the film where the
> guy is hit by red dust and has super poers unless he sees something red,
> and spends most of the film trying to escape from punishment for a crime
> he didn't commit.  At one point, he was in the chair and asked the
> priest to take away the flowers, and after that was done, he busted out
> of the chair as soon as they turned it on.  I can never find desciptions
> of _Super Fuzz_ that say anything about the execution attempts or him
> running from the law, so I wasn't sure if I was thinking of the same
> film.

Oh lord, I haven't thought of this movie in years.  You're absolutely right
about everything, as far as my memory serves.  I do distinctly remember the
execution scene (weren't the flowers sent there by the bad guy?), so you at
least have some support.

I also remember Ernest Borgnine, though anyone else associated with the
project escapes me.

Ed

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite