On Sun, 11 Jun 2000 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Is this version censored or not?  I assume the UK is as prudish as the US,
> and I'd have to get one from the continent.

I didn't think there was anything to censor in the original Eyes Wide
Shut, Scott.  <G>  That has been one of many gripes about Kubrick's
last, supposedly "shocking," film.

Sarah
Sarah L. Higley                            [log in to unmask]
Associate Professor of English                office:  (716) 275-9261
Director of Undergraduate Studies in English  office:  (716) 275-0883
The University of Rochester                   fax:     (716) 442-5769
Rochester NY, 14627
Py dydwc glein / O erddygnawt vein?
"What brings a gem from a hard stone?"               Book of Taliesin

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite