Dear Folks,

The monthly Milestone trivia contest is up today -- the first person to email
with the correct answers will win a VHS copy of "South: Ernest Shackleton and
the Endurance Expedition."

<A HREF="http://lcweb.loc.gov/film/arch.html">http://www.milestonefilms.com</A

There's also more press kits to download on our "new" films such as Michael
Powell's "The Edge of the World" and Rolando Klein's "Chac" as well as press
releases on our new film and video releases for 2000. So come and visit!

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640-0128