A few years ago, I had acquired (for sale) an remarkable large collection of
drawings that Davis Grubb had done at the request of Charles Laughton to help
him plan the look of the film. There must have been over 150 rough sketches &
drawings of interiors & exteriors along with Grubb's handwritten notes and
ideas for the look of the film. I sold the archive it to a very famous
Italian-American film director, who said that he might publish a book of
them. So far he has done  nothing with them, but hopefully someday he will.

Ira Joel Haber
Cinemage Books