Date:         Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:27:17 -0600
Sender:       Film and TV Studies Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Asleep at the Switch (was: Mary, FYI PC,
              Win2K & Ofc 2K Best Price/Availability)

Sorry, folks.  The Screen-L moderator was briefly asleep at the switch and
let the following through.

But then, perhaps Mary Ann is writing a brief exegesis on the carnivalesque
in Webcam imagery . . .

>From:         [log in to unmask]
>Subject:      Mary, FYI PC, Win2K & Ofc 2K Best Price/Availability
>Comments: To: [log in to unmask]
>
>Hi Everyone,
>
>My name is Mary Ann and I'm learning how to use my new live CAM.  I do
>need some help though; I'm not sure what to do in front of the
>camera.  I'd like someone to tell me what to do and help me learn all the
>ins and outs of a live CAM.
>
>How about coming to my site and seeing me?  I'd really like to learn all
>there is to know about a live CAM.  If you have any suggestions, please
>e-mail me or visit me.
>
>Hope To See Ya,
>

>--
>Mary Ann

----
Jeremy Butler
Screen-L Coordinator
ScreenSite http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite
Telecommunication & Film/University of Alabama/Tuscaloosa