This is one year where I haven't seen any of the Best Picture nominees
prior to the announcement.  (Last year I saw two, and netiehr was my
favorite of the five).  Of all the nominees, I'm ashamed to admit I've
only seen _Being John Malkovich_, most of _The Talented Mr. Ripley_ (the
bulb burned out in the last few minutes and we got exchange coupons),
The Red Violin, Magnolia, Sleepy Hollow, The Matrix, and Star Wars:
Episode I - The Phantom Menace.  Michael Nyman was ignored again...

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."