Robert Hunt requests:

> Can anyone help me locate the full text of an article by Geoffrey
> Nowell-Smith called "Six authors in pursuit of 'The Searchers'"? I have an
> excerpt in "Theories of Authorship" but would like to see the piece in its
> entirety. Is it in any readily available anthologies, or on-line anywhere?
> Any leads will be appreciated....

Try the Film Literature Index at the Reference section of your
university library (assuming that you have access to one and that it
subscribes to the Index, which is not available online).  It is a bit
tedious to search through (year by year) but it does index articles by
author and subject matter.

Don Larsson
Donald Larsson
Minnesota State U, Mankato