Friends--

I live in NYC, and my office is few blocks from the
Museum of Broadcasting.  It is a wonderful resource,
preserving thousands of hours or radio and TV, and
playing it all on request for a minimal admission fee.

As I recall, there are two other branches in Chicago
and LA, and I believe they have the same collections
in all three places.  I also recall that they will not
sell most materials, as they are not liscenced for
such activites and rights are tied up on so many
shows.

Here is their address--http://www.mtr.org/

David

=====