On 15 Jan 00, Andreas.Kleimann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> at the end of the last year I installed Netware 5.0 (we had Netware
> 3.11 until that day) on our server:
>
> Now PMAILNDS gives me the error: "Unicode Table Initialisation
> Failure" and tells me that I have to put "SYS:PUBLIC/NLS" into my
> search-path, though I already did that!
>
> IMHO, the error message is slightly wrong. I think PMAILNDS doesn't
> find the right unicode table, whichever that might be.

Are you using the latest NDS modules?

Pegasus Mail for Windows 3.1        w16-312b.exe
Pegasus Mail for Windows 95/NT      w32-312b.exe
Pegasus Mail for DOS                pmail340.zip
Pegasus Mail for Macintosh          pmmac221.hqx
Mercury for Windows 95/NT           m32-301a.exe
Mercury for Novell                  merc144.zip
WinPMail NDS support                wpmnds21.zip  <--- This one

----------------------- previews --------------------
http://risc.ua.edu/pegasus-previews/pmail350.zip
http://risc.ua.edu/pegasus-previews/merc146.zip

1: Via anonymous FTP on the Internet:
   risc.ua.edu, in /pub/network/pegasus        (North America)
   ftp.usm.maine.edu, in /pub/network/pegasus. (North America)
   ftp.let.rug.nl, in /pub/pegasus             (Europe)
   pegasus.topnz.ac.nz, in /pegasus            (South Pacific)

2: Via Web Browser
   http://risc.ua.edu/pub/network/pegasus
   http://ftp.let.rug.nl/pegasus/
   ftp://pegasus.topnz.ac.nz/pegasus
   ftp://ftp.usm.maine.edu/pub/network/pegasus

> Does anybody know, how PMAILNDS selects the current table, or what
> table(s) it takes by default, or how I can solve the problem in any
> other way?
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>         Andreas Kleimann
>
> PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Damned site better than my German.

> -----------------------------
> FernUni Hagen
> PWTI
> Andreas Kleimann
> Tel.: 02331/987-4425
> E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Thomas R. Stephenson, CPL           Phone: (408) 263-2836
2030 Lockwood Drive, San Josť CA 95132
Work: [log in to unmask]
Home: [log in to unmask]
Member of Pegasus Mail Support Team
Thought for the day:
     I never argue with fools. People might not know the difference.