SCREEN-L Archives

November 1999, Week 3

Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:04:39 -0500
I remember reading an interview with Harry Smith in which he stated that
Anger's mom was worried when he went Smith went up to Kenneth's room to
see _Fireworks_, and Smith went on to comment on the film at length. I
have a xerox of the interview somewhere.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Militaries are inherently the most corrupt organizations in the world,
simply because their mission is to kill people and break things."