SCREEN-L Archives

November 1999, Week 2

From:
Melis Behlil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:28:48 +0200
Hi All;

I'll be in Amsterdam for the first week of December.  I'm currenty writing
my MA thesis and need some materials on Paul Verhoeven.  They're mainly old
issues of various Dutch magazines and newspapers, is there a public library
that I can go to to find these sort of publications?  I also need to find a
copy of "Soldaat von Oranje", any suggestions for possible video stores?
 Any other suggestions for things to do in Amsterdam?

Thanks a lot!
Melis Behlil.