SCREEN-L Archives

November 1999, Week 1

From:
Peter Lunenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 20:31:12 -0700
I would recommend Lev Manovich's work to you. Check out his website:
http://jupiter.ucsd.edu/~manovich. You can also see his essay on digital
cinema in a volume I edited entitled _The Digital Dialectic: New Essays on
New Media_ (MIT Press, 1999). This volume also contains an extensive
bibliography that includes the areas you mention.

Peter Lunenfeld
Graduate Faculty | Communication and New Media Design
Director | Institute for Technology & Aesthetics (ITA)
Art Center College of Design
1700 Lida Street | Pasadena, CA 91103