SCREEN-L Archives

November 1999, Week 1

From:
Ayse Unal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 18:06:30 +0200
Hi,

I'm working on digital technologies effects (and would be effects) on cinema
aesthetics as MA thesis. The concentration will be on non-lineer editing,
but I'm at the very beginning of research, so any related material will be
of great help. Is there any books, magazines, articles, film examples that
one shouldn't miss and esp websites or anything anyone can recommend?