SCREEN-L Archives

October 1999, Week 3

From:
Steve Pec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 20:01:39 -0500
We at Academic Exchange Quarterly  would like to let you
know about our two unique free features, not found on any
other academic journal webpage:

http://higher-ed.org/AEQ/fyi.htm
Borderless Resource: Professional news, Employment memo,
Ready to publish and much more
http://higher-ed.org/AEQ/redak1.htm
Track-your-submission: see the review progress for over eighty
submitted articles

The remaining two leads are common to journals on the web:
http://www.newcastle.edu.au/department/ar/AEQ/V2-4/index.htm
Read sample articles online.
http://higher-ed.org/AEQ/rufen.htm
Submit one by yourself…

We hope that you'll make a point of visiting us soon, enjoy!
Steve Pec, Editor
http://higher-ed.org/AEQ/willk.htm

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite