SCREEN-L Archives

July 1999, Week 3

From:
"Bruce T. Ritchie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bruce T. Ritchie
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:49:08 -0400

&
>How about requiring AUCTION NOTICE in the subject heading? Then if
>someone is curious, they look; if not, they delete.
>Veleka Gray

        How about a combination of these two good suggestions? Let
members post items THEY consider appropriate, but give a tool for others
to ignore it. After all, if you're like me you already have to weed thru
a lot of junk mail each day. One or two more marked messages won't make
that much difference.

Bruce T. Ritchie
Media Educator/Technician
Photographer