SCREEN-L Archives

July 1999, Week 1

Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 14:19:56 -0500
Contemporary issues of Cinefantastique may offer usefeul material, Starlog
will deal more with effects creation and so forth. Check the journals
section of your library, and if they don't have the back issues, try a
comicbook store.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Love is not a positive emotion that begins in us and ends in the positive
response of someone else. Love is divine energy that comes from God and
has no end." --Eric Butterworth

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite