SCREEN-L Archives

July 1999, Week 1

From:
Krin Gabbard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 16:35:37 -0400
Dear Scott,

Thanks so much for that piece of information about the IMDB. But can I believe
those figures for the heights of actors? Does anyone have information about the
actual height of actual actors that conflicts with the vertical statistics in
those IMDB biographies?

Many thanks.

     krin

[log in to unmask] on 06/30/99 06:00:46 PM

Please respond to Film and TV Studies Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>