SCREEN-L Archives

May 1999, Week 5

From:
James Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 11:11:10 -0700
1999 Visible Evidence Conference,

The registration form is now available for this years conference.  The form
can be found on our web-site as a  pdf file which you can open with Acrobat
Reader.  If you do not have this free program (acrobat reader) you can
download it at:
    http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html#reader

Our web-site address is  www.cinema.ucla.edu/visible/

The program has not been finalized as of yet, but we anticipate that it will
also be on the same web-site by mid June.

Please note that the Reg. fee is slightly higher than last year due to the
fact that we need to cater lunch on both Saturday and Sunday.

Housing costs can be reduce by sharing a room, as rates are per room not per
person.

The deadlines listed are firm, as non-paid housing reservations must be
released on June 15.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

James Friedman
Manager, Archive Research and Study Center
UCLA Film and Television Archive
310-206-5388
310-206-5392 (fax)

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite