SCREEN-L Archives

May 1999, Week 4

From:
James Ursini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 22:23:27 EDT
I am editing with Alain Silver an anthology of articles about the horror film
genre as a follow-up to our volume for Limelight Editions on film noir (The
Film Noir Reader). We are at present looking for scholarly yet accessible
articles on the horror film genre as a whole, on individual films, stars, or
directors. The length should be between three thousand and seven thousand
words.

If interested please contact me (James Ursini) at [log in to unmask] We need to
see the article before we can accept it into the anthology.