SCREEN-L  May 1999, Week 2

SCREEN-L May 1999, Week 2

Re: [NYMAN] Love Love Love/Michael Nyman (fwd)

Thu, 13 May 1999 16:53:51 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

Here's what I found so far...

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Love is not a positive emotion that begins in us and ends in the positive
response of someone else.  Love is divine energy that comes from God and
has no end."  --Eric Butterworth