SCREEN-L Archives

April 1999, Week 5

Sender:
From:
Ira Joel Haber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:18:38 EDT
The film is a real mess, and gives new meaning to the word confused. The 1st
time I saw it, I liked it alot, but on 2nd viewing didn't. However I remember
the casting as very wild and unusual. Always a pleasure to watch the
beautiful & under used Patricia Medina.  Would love a chance to see a
restored version if one exists. Why don't some of the Hollywood big shots
start putting those huge bucks in the restoration and saving of our great
movie heritage.

Ira Joel Haber
Cinemage Books