SCREEN-L Archives

April 1999, Week 4

Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:07:13 -0500
I know when Media Pl;ay was still around they had what looked like an
official release of Holy Mountain.  I think it was from TriStar, but don't
quote me.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and
you know it."--K, Barry Sonnenfeld's _Men in Black_.

"The reason most folk songs are so atrocious is because they were written
by THE PEOPLE."--Tom Lehrer