SCREEN-L Archives

March 1999, Week 2

From:
Martin F Norden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 13:38:16 -0500
On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Aysen Mustafa wrote:

> Desperately seeking a video copy (PAL or NTSC) of Operation Teutonic Sword
> (Unternehmen Teutonenschwert) directed by Annelie & Andrew Thorndike, 1958.
> It is part of the DEFA Film Library housed in the University of
> Massachusetts.  I have also been referred to Icestorm Entertainment in
> Berlin but haven't had a response yet.
>
> My client is a judge in Australia, all costs will be taken care of. My
> direct email address is: [log in to unmask]
>
> Aysen Mustafa
> Australian Film Institute

Icestorm International recently opened a North American office that may be
able to help.  Here is the contact information:

78 Main St., Suite 401
Northampton, MA  01060  USA
Phone: 413 587 9334
Fax: 413 587 9305
Web: http://www.icestorm.de
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Barton Byg, the director of DEFA library at the University of
Massachusetts, may also be able to assist.  His e-mail address is
<[log in to unmask]>, and the DEFA website is at
<http://www.umass.edu/defa>.  I hope this information helps.

--Marty Norden
          Martin F. Norden
  OO      Dept. of Communication, Box 34815      [log in to unmask]
  [_]<|   University of Massachusetts-Amherst    fax: 413 545-6399
  /|\     Amherst, MA  01003-4815      USA       vox: 413 545-0598, -1311
                home page: http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~norden