SCREEN-L Archives

March 1999, Week 1

Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 16:10:08 -0500
I belive it was because the aliens communicated with music, and these
gestures are standard elementary school music material.  Why the aliens
would understand them (and they seem to when Truffaut uses them) I have no
idea.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Colorless green ideas sleep furiously."--Noam Chomsky