SCREEN-L Archives

February 1999, Week 4

Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:16:22 -0500
I don't think it is.  They mean "Best Picture (Over All)," not "Best
English LAnguage Film," although their choices may be dubious (and I'm
not saying either way).

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Colorless green ideas sleep furiously."--Noam Chomsky