SCREEN-L Archives

February 1999, Week 2

From:
William McRae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 00:15:48 +0200
Dear Paul,

Midnight in Camelot and was getting ready to go home when this came on.

There is a guy in Colorado, Alex Soifer (or something like that) who seems to
be an authority on Russian film. I think I have his e-mail amongst the things
I printed out to save on Russian stuff.

If you don't get a reponse, let me know and I will dig it out.

I meant to ask what kind of apology did MOMA offer. It didn't come from
Higgins, I assume.

Hope all's well. Been a busy day.

Hello to Nigel.

Bill

Paul Fryer wrote:

> Does anyone on the list know of a Russian B&W film, 30 minutes in length,
> called "Russian Salad" - it features several Russian performers, including
> the tenor Sergei Lemenshev.
>
> Paul Fryer
> Senior Lecturer, School of Theatre & Production,
> Rose Bruford College.
>
> ----
> Screen-L is sponsored by the Telecommunication & Film Dept., the
> University of Alabama.

University of Alabama.