SCREEN-L Archives

February 1999, Week 2

From:
Annette Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 14:53:19 -0000
Could you send me information about how to place a call for papers? I
enclose the text in this email, but would be grateful of you would confirm
the procedure.

Thank you,

Annette Hill

Call for Papers
Framework: the Journal of Cinema and Media is an international refereed
journal. Framework announces a call for papers for its Spring 2000 issue on
'Global Audiences'. Framework invites proposals of 200 words on the topic
of global audiences. This issue explores the relationship between empirical
research in cinema and/or media audiences, and media theories of the
audience. We are interested in historical and contemporary research in
cinema and media audiences from around the world. Preference will be given
to empirical audience research that uses qualitative, and multi-method
research traditions. Deadline for submissions: June 15 1999. For more
information about this issue please contact Annette Hill by email:
[log in to unmask], or write to Annette Hill, Framework, EpiGraph
Publications, PO Box 25003, London, 3W4 7WE, UK.

Dr Annette Hill
Senior Lecturer in Mass Media
Center for Communication and Information Studies
Block J, Northwick Park Campus
Watford Road, Harrow
Middlesex, UK. HA1 3TP

Tel: +44 (0)171 911 5941
Fax: +44 (0)171 911 5942
Email: [log in to unmask] uk

Editor of Framework: the Journal of Cinema and Media
EpiGraph Publications Limited
PO Box 25003
London, UK. SW4 7WE

Tel/fax +44 (0)1582 877 417