SCREEN-L Archives

February 1999, Week 2

Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:41:42 -0500
2000 Maniacs (I hear) would be a good one, also _Henry Hudson, Graduate
Ghost_. At least I think it was Henry Hudson. These may be off the
desired track, though.

Scott
Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Colorless green ideas sleep furiously."--Noam Chomsky