SCREEN-L Archives

December 1998, Week 1

From:
"Julia C. Rice" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 21:23:11 +0000
Hi Mike,

There is a magazine called *Screen International* it is a production and
distribution publication...usually found in any production company's
waiting room sitting on the coffee table ;-)) ....     it used to cost
around £2.00 a while back... it is part of the e-map publications and so
has an email address...

the snail mail address is: EMAP Media, 33-39 Bowling Green Lane, London
EC1R ODA. UK.

Telephone: (44) 171 505 8101

They also have other European and American offices so if you'd prefer these
instead contact me off list and I'll mail them to you.

At the end of the year they usually publish a section on the highest
grossing films Internationally as well as in the UK. Even if they are not
going to do that for this month I am sure that they will have the
information that you need, they are an excellent source for any kind of
production and distribution information.. and they usually like to be
helpfull.

You'll find back copies of Screen International at the British Film
Institute in London.

Hope this helps,

Julia
U.W.C.N.