SCREEN-L Archives

November 1998, Week 2

From:
Scott Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 21:46:28 -0500
Men in Black, The Lost World, Dragonheart, Godzilla, Twister, An American
Werewolf in Paris, What Dreams May Come, La Cite des Enfant Perdus, Gamera
Daikaiju Kuchu Kessen, Gamera 2: Reigion Shurai, Sliders, Star Trek
Generations, Star Trek: First Contact, Titanic, Toy Story, Transformers:
Generation 2, Beast Wars: Transforemers, The Incredible Crash Dummies,
Reboot, Flubber, Lost in Space, From Dusk Till Dawn, The Relic,
Armageddon, Depp Impact, Independence Day, TimeCop, Under the Rainbow,
Computer Warriors, Dragonworld.

Scott

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Jari Rantala wrote:

> I would like to get a list of movies with extensive CGI use made after
 Jurassic Park (1993). Just write down every movie that comes to mind.

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite