SCREEN-L Archives

October 1998, Week 5

From:
Leo Enticknap <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:33:10 +0300
On Sun, 25 Oct 1998 11:02:21 -0800 Doug Jones <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Try Video Search of Miami or Luminious Video. I don't have phone numbers
> handy, but Video Search of Miami has a website. Luminious might as well,
> but I'm not sure. Otherwise, pick up a copy of PSYCHOTRONIC MAGAZINE and
> there should be ads for both companies inside.
>
> Doug

Facets Video of Chicago is another possibility... address is www.facets.org.

They're not cheap but they have pretty much everything which has ever been
commercially published on video and quite a lot which hasn't.  Deliveries are
also very quick.

Leo Enticknap
Postgraduate Common Room
School of English